domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Sunday things.

Dear diary,

I'm irritated. I just realized that all the people that I know, that I see and that I talk (or not) to are happy. And then I remember myself: If Giovana was happy, I was happy, too. But that wasn't true, you can see that.
I'm really irritated. Everyone's happy and I'm the only one who wants to cry when think of something, when do something familiar, when just say some word. That is really pissing me off!
I should be over it, it passed months. If I should, if I am - or I think I am -, if I trully believed that before, why not now? Why now things are getting bad, why now I'm so much passed off than everyday? Why I want to jump of a cliff thinking about the perfect happiness that everyone's feeling and that I trully want to feel it and that I can't feel it just because something is missing?

Good Lord, you could do something fine now.

Oh, wait, you're not a miracle. You're just a guy with cool powers that created the world in seven days and BAM!, that was the world and the humans! Well... That's for who believe in "The Lord wanted this way". And I surelly don't.

So, yeah. Bye. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário